With a little over a week until the 28th Annual Pumpkin Festival, we wanted to share a quick glance of what kind of vendors and things you can look forward to seeing!
Our entertainment for the weekend is:
Saturday: Live music with John and Sandy Kogut
Sunday: DJ, Brian McGuire
Some of our vendors include:
* Benton Volunteer Fire Company with fresh cut french fries and a bounce house
* Botanically Yours, LLC Bath & Body products
* Christ United Methodist Church with baked goods
* Damsel in Defense Pro with Self Defense and Safety Items
* Labradorable Collars with accessories for your pets
* Living Water Designs with handmade baby & mom items
* Mama B's Apothecary with homemade skin care and holistic products
* Pawlowski Mountain Woods with scroll saw wooden ornaments
* Sirak's Smokehouse with kielbasa, cheese steaks, and scrapple
* Slaughterhouse Boys with various games for the family
* Ed's Produce and Mums
* Sugarloaf Ambulance Stand with various foods
* Tastefully Simple
* Glenda & Scott's Homemade Ice Cream
* Pampered Chef
* Roan's Homemade Apple Dumplings
* Natalie's Craft Kombucha
We'll also have vendors selling: hair bows and kids hair accessories, counted cross stitch items, up-cycled crochet rag baskets, antiques and collectibles, handmade jewelry, handmade bags, unique handmade paper flowers, wreaths, dried flower arrangements, photography, wood crafts, herbs & spices, sterling silver jewelry, solar lights and SO much more!
As always the event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with FREE Parking and FREE Admission!
Just a reminder that this event will be Saturday October 11 and Sunday October 12 from 10a-5p RAIN OR SHINE!
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! Can't wait to see you there!