Our Tis the Season Holiday Open House is scheduled for December 1st & 2nd, 2007 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (maybe even later...). There will be two buildings full of holiday gifts (the Ol' Country Barn itself and the barn behind the house). There will be a "trail of lights" between the two. There will be free seasonal refreshments (cookies, drinks) and free door prize giveaways. Come out and see all of the great gift ideas and start your holiday shopping.
Make a day of it and enjoy the Benton Holiday Shopping Days. Whether you are looking for unique and unusual gifts or traditional holiday gifts, shop in Benton on December 1st & 2nd! Many items will be on sale at participating merchants.
Those businesses participating include:
- The Ol' Country Barn (9 South Comstock Rd.)
- The Bakery Antiques Company (230 Main St.)
- Benton Antiques, Etc. (235 Main St.)
- Benton Roller Mills & Tack Shop (15 Mill St.)
- The Old Filling Station (140 Main St.)
- Stoney Acres Nursery (Route 487 North of town)
- Henny Penny's Country Store (230 Main Street - out back)
- Kristie's Kafe (Located in the Bakery Antiques building)
- Harvey Insurance Agency (State Route 487 North of town)
- Hoboken Sub Shop (at the bridge)
We hope that you will come out, do some holiday shopping, and support the local businesses. Happy Holidays!!!